MENU

Slide

Wednesday, July 20, 2011


Hello hello! Sorry bloggie, i've been neglecting you!



Busy few weeks for me, stock take trips, photoshoots then styling for Yun Nam & New York Skin Solutions print ad shoot, fittings and shopping like mad to look for suitable clothes for the print ad shoots!

The other day i met up with Esther and Jayden for dinner,
and i told them I'm soooo busy i don't even have time to sit infront of my netbook/desktop etc, let alone blog! And they say i'm damn bo xim cos i haven't even blog about my car! Faint.


My 21st birthday is still on my to-blog-about list :/
Since my 21st i've went to like 2 other 21st birthday parties already man!







Goodness time really flies!
So my daddy bought me a Chevrolet Optra for my 21st birthday!
hahaha, it think it's worth many many birthdays accumulated together (:


9


Yeah, i know it's black. It's not Fidelis, at all.

Lol I've prolly heard gazillion people telling me that very same thing ever since i got my hands on it, maybe next time i'll save up and get a paint job done and change it to something more "fidel".



8

Hahahah Striking big ass P-plate, watch up for me yo!



So.. although the exterior is not me,
the interior is definitely starting to have a touch of "me" here and there, eg:

lots of candy in the compartments, Rilakkuma who love to snap my picture everyday every moment gets to sit beside me everyday when i drive to and fro work.
(Min got the rilakkuma for me as my birthday present cos i love to camwhore!)




7



6

Heh, and my Rilakkuma tissue holder, which is damn cuddly and... weird.
Cos when somebody is driving my car and I'm sitting at the passenger seat i love to hug both the rilakkuma and i'm kinda hugging a tissue box holder damn happily?!

Then they're be like, eeeeeer seriously wtf is wrong with this girl?
lol but it's so cuddly!!!





P1010845


Hohoho, anyway the backseats of my car is pretty spacious and i frigging LOVE it!





----------------------------------------------------





P1010758

On the plane last week and i snapped this with my cam!
Rilakkuma camera pouch, rilakkuma passport holder from Min & my new Rilakkuma 3D iphone cover omg the ears popping out so mad cute!




So anyway since i'm already showing my obsession of rilakkuma earlier i should just continue right!

My previous rilakkuma iphone case is starting to look dirty after months of usage already, so when Whoppi - http://www.whoppi.blogspot.com/ sent me a new rilakkuma iphone cover, i was like: "OMG YAY FINALLY CAN CHANGE IPHONE COVER!
"




Other than the Rilalukkma 3D iphone cover, she also sent me this:


P1010840

Hahahha, it's so mad cute can!? It's now at my workplace!
Mad awesome when you wanna watch show on your iphone etc.


P1010839

Love it. You can find not only Iphone accessories, but also a huge range of Blackberry accessories!



They carry Kate Spade, Cath Kidson cases that are so simplistic yet so pretty!
Order anything on Whoppi and mentioned that you saw my post and get an additional 5% off.

Other than finding Whoppi online, they are also at Flea Markets @ Scape every weekend from 1:00 - 9:30pm and on the 13th of August they will be at Concorde hotel!


http://www.whoppi.blogspot.com/




3

Lunch with Min @ Sun with Moon Japanese Dining & Cafe 2 weeks ago.

Wearing a red/white/black heart printed dress, cardigan & headband all from Forever21.



4

5

2

1

Nom nom nom! Dessert is coming!





P1010751

We ordered the macaroon with strawberries & Cream. Mmmmm, giant macaroon!
Give me anything sweet, i'll love it with all my heart.




P1010760

OH! this is the rilakkuma luggage tag Min gave me, hahahah Min is like constantly supplying to my rilakkuma addiction. :D




P1010756

After lunch @ Sun With Moon, headed to Takashimaya to walk around a bit and drove over to dempsey for some B&J!



P1010752

Woohooooo! Waffles + B&J ice cream!



P1010764

And this is last week when big fat rilakkuma in leon's car surprised me with a bouquet of belated happy birthday roses!

Lol, then we drove to Serangoon gardens and tried this new restaurant called the SmokeHouse, the truffles linguine is simply divine, you gotta gotta try if you're a fan of truffles.


P1010765

Pretty roses that i love, but Leon and I broke up again.
Won't go into details but i guess that's the best for me.


So since i already bought my ticket to australia to attend his sister wedding
(erm, of cos now i'm not going because it's so weird and awkward?!)

There's been some itinerary changes and I'm flying to Sydney
and travelling to melbourne then back to sydney again in exactly one month,
so if any of you have any recommendation on hotels, tours, must go places, must eat stuff..



PLEASE DO SHARE! I'll be eternally grateful!
heh i might be travelling with Jessica, I'm soooo looking forward to it!









Have you SEEN the pictures Jessica took for the photoshoot for The Clover Fashion? It's SOOOO mad awesome i love love all the shots in the series!

She's really great at directing the shoot, super imaginative with her poses and all,
without her i'll be doomed and bored to death by my poses!
Hair is styled by Clover Hair Boutique.




Here's some of the pics:


Ribbon waist circle dress (main photo)

IMG_0866

IMG_0918

Romper 1 (2)

and thanks to Christy who was so awesome to agree to be my model for this shoot!



Romper 4 (2)


We will be releasing new items tomorrow afternoon 3pm, here's a sneak peak and you can click the banner to view our new arrivals now!


Shop new arrivals banner


www.TheCloverFashion.com






Loves, TheLuckiestChick.

No comments: